Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Our Little Blessing

Last Sunday, Henley was recognized in a Baby Blessing at our church. It was a wonderful weekend because we had lots of visitors. Both sets of Henley's grandparents came in for the celebration. So of course, Henley was held and spoiled ALL weekend. This child is loved! The Robertson's even kept Henley for Justin and I to have a much needed date Friday night. I couldn't help but check in frequently, but I knew she was in very good hands with MeMaw and PawPaw. We went to a "hot" festival, watched football, and ate Mexican food. In my opinion, it was a perfect Fall weekend! I decided to hitch a ride to Chattanooga with my parents, so I was spoiled all week with lots of help!


PawPaw, MeMaw, Henley, LuLu, and Poppy

Two Proud, Beautiful Grandmothers!
Stay tuned for more pictures of Henley to come...

5 Comments:

Blogger Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

Casey and Justin - Congratulations on your beautiful baby Henley! I know you are enjoying the great addition. The grandparents look very happy too! Can't wait to hear more about your adventures.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Sweet pictures! Henley looks so pretty in her little dress! I'll call you this weekend...

2:04 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

What a blessing grandparents are! (and the way they spoil their grandbabies!)

5:44 PM  
Blogger The Hadfields said...

What a great weekend!! She is so lucky to have such wonderful grandparents. And she looks so sweet in that last picture!!

7:27 PM  
Blogger Blessed said...

Precious pictures!

I hate that we missed you last week. I've been dying to come see that sweet baby! Maybe Amanda and I can still come by one day with a treat or something.

Let me know when you are up for it!

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home