Wednesday, August 29, 2007

To My Dearest LuLu


Dear Lulu,
Thank you for holding me, changing my diapers, singing to me, and letting me lay on my stomach every now and then. It made Mom very happy to have you around to keep the house clean, but more importantly to keep her company. Daddy really enjoyed all the delicious home cooked meals, and Mom was secretly happy that you tempted her with tasty treats. The week went by too fast, and I already miss you very much. So, please come back soon...

Your favorite grand-baby,
Henley
aka-Sugar Baby, Precious Angel, Sweet Stuff, Love Bug, etc

I Love you!

8 Comments:

Blogger angie c said...

Man, she looks like Justin in that last picture. Up until then I saw more of you. So precious. I hope you're making it without you mom there. They are tons of help! Let us know if you need anything.

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's hard to believe that we're both finally mommies! Henley is just adorable and I hope you guys are adjusting well. I wish we could get together for play dates! It will be fun to compare pictures and watch as they grow. Keep the pics coming!!!

9:04 PM  
Blogger The Hadfields said...

How sweet Casey!! I bet your mom is missing her like crazy!! (I'm sure you are too!!)

6:50 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Awwww, so sweet! LuLu that's a cute name for your mom! Glad you guys are doing so well!

7:51 AM  
Blogger angie c said...

She's only been in Memphis for a few weeks and already flashing gang signs. Word. I need to come and meet her!
Kev

7:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your mom looks so beautiful as always! Miss Henley is absolutely to die for! I can't wait to meet her! I hope everything is going well. I miss you bunches!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

P.S. I still think she looks like Uncle Gavin!!!

7:30 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

so sweet--- I guess you are trying to make people cry just like Justin did with his hospital report! Have a good week call me if you're bored and we can talk about poops and breastmilk

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home