Saturday, July 21, 2007

I don't wanna be a policeman...I wanna be a princess

This week we went to see my brother and sister-in-law, Jason and Amber. They have two very precious little girls Riley(aka Snow White) and Jancey. It was a quick trip, but well worth the drive. We really don't get to see them enough. Riley is in the "dress up" phase, and it is so cute. When she puts a new outfit on, she looks at herself in the mirror like she really is a princess. I am so excited about these fun stages that little girls bring. Do you remember dress up? I just loved shoes, so I guess things never change. Thanks for a great time! By the way, two points for anyone who remembers where the title comes from.
Thanks for a great time, and we love you!
Sweet Sisters!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Kindergarden Cop!!!
What a perfect title for the rooster!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Cute pictures! Riley really looks like Jason! We just got back in town, will call you soon! 6 weeks left now, is that right????

9:02 PM  
Blogger the robertsons said...

More like 4...it's gone by really fast!

10:43 PM  
Blogger The Hadfields said...

They are so cute!! I'm glad you guys got to spend some time together!! Good luck in the next few weeks!!

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

such cute girls. I hope you did well with the trip. Only 4 weeks!! These last weeks seem to go by really slow...what do you think?

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home