Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Highlights

I have been a slacker with the whole blogging thing. So, I thought I would share some "highlights" from the past few weeks.

We had our 3D ultrasound when I was at 31 weeks. It was amazing! She already has many of Justin's features- mouth, nose, and cheeks. Now, I'm ready to see her in person!



My Girly Shower!
My friends in Memphis threw a shower for me. It was fun getting to visit with everyone. Sadly, all the pictures my Mom took turned out miniature, so I didn't have very many good pictures unless you have a magnifying glass. All the ladies that were there can have alittle giggle now. My Mom is not very camera savvy. Henley is one spoiled little girl. We were definitely "showered" with great gifts.

These were the hostesses, and they are some of my best friends. They did an incredible job! The food and flowers were perfect. Thank you so much for everything. I love you girls...





Katie surprised me with the baby bedding. It is exactly what I imagined, and it looks perfect on her wrought iron bed. I think it is the most beautiful bedding, and I hope that's not bragging. If you are in the market for baby bedding you should really call her.







The nursery to date sans curtains.



We went on our annual trip to Amelia Island with all of my Dad's family. There about 20 of us, so it can get chaotic at times. But, is is always worth it. This time the weather did not cooperate- it rained almost everyday. This was one of the two days I spent at the beach. Unfortunately, these two pictures were the only two I got the entire trip.
Notice the waist up picture, and the signature "arm pose."
Dad and Mom, but soon to be Poppy and LuLu...
(Mom, I know you are frowning right now)


Happy 6th Wedding Anniversary!

It was only fitting that we celebrated by attending a wedding. I feel so lucky to have married my best friend. I'm looking forward to many more wonderful years together.
FYI: Do not attend a Catholic wedding 8 1/2 months pregnant in HIGH heels
I haven't forgotten about my 100- it's a work in process...

11 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

You look so cute! I love the nursery! Glad to hear that everything is going well! Hang in there!

9:28 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

So glad you finally updated! The nursery is just gorgeous! I love the 3D ultrasound. We didn't have one of those with Emery. Maybe with this baby. Hang in there these last few weeks...Not sure of your exact due date, but I was thinking sometime in August!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Blessed said...

Casey,

This is your best post ever! Henley looks so cute in her first "picture." We got one with Colt and I think it really does look like him now!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the nursery. I knew with your decorating ability that it would be cute. I am still planning on coming over soon to see it.

You look amazing in all of those pictures. I didn't get to talk to you much on Sun, but it looks like you are doing great and feeling good! She'll be her before you know it!

10:29 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Glad to know things are going well! The nursery is gorgeous! I hope we can get together before (and after) Henley arrives - maybe we can meet and have lunch and shop at Cotton Tails!

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Henley is so cute!! The nursery looks beautiful. I couldn't sleep last nite from stressing about mine. I guess I'm more worried about than I thought. You look so good too! I can't believe how close we're getting to the end. Take care!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Mitzi said...

What a cute first picture of Henley!

1:41 PM  
Blogger The Hadfields said...

Great pics of you two. I love the bedding, and the nursery looks beautiful!! Good luck in the next few weeks.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Yay you posted! I love all of the pics. Henley is so cute! I can't wait to see her in person! The nursery looks AWESOME!!! The bedding is great, she did such a good job! It really looks beautiful! I knew it would. You look so cute in your little red bathing suit! I am so excited that Henley will be here soon!!!!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Amanda's News said...

3D ultrasound pictures are so neat! I can't wait to see Henley in person:)
Diddo on all the nursery comments! Super cute:)
Love the beach pose and Happy 6th Anniversary to you both. Our 6th is coming up this December. You look so good in all your pictures. I would never guess that you are 8 1/2 months pregnant. You go girl!!!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

Your bedding & room is so beatiful & sweet! You've withstood the hot-pink-intrusion! (Of course that is so cute & sweet too, but it's hard to get away from when you have a little girl!!)

Can you believe that you ave already seen her face?!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Dee-Dee said...

You look so cute pregnant and your nursery is beautiful!

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home