Sunday, January 13, 2008

8 things about henley...
at 5 months.
i love, love taking a bath. i get mad when mommy and daddy take me out of the water. mom thinks i'm a future state champion swimmer.
i have a pretty cute dimple on my right cheek.
i still have no teeth or hair, and there is no sign of any future growth. my daddy calls me a bald-headed gummy bear.
for some reason, i am easily agitated at 8pm, so i go for car rides every now and then.
my favorite books are the karen katz's books with the flip-ups. they are very short, so i can pay attention the entire time.
i'm a sleeper! i, absolutely, love my bed. i take two long naps and i sleep from 9 to 6:30 in the morning. i've been told i sleep like a frog.
my parents call my bouncy seat the "poop seat." i guess because every time they put me in it, i have a "blow out." i think it's the vibrations...
my parents think i'm the cutest thing ever, well that's what they say all the time.

15 Comments:

Blogger The Hadfields said...

I love her list!!! She is getting so big!! I hope work is going well, it must be keeping you busy!! I miss your posts!!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Yea! You did it! She is SO cute, I love that pic of her!!!!! Cute list! Hopefully I will get to see her soon - you too:) Y'all come up!!!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Henley has gotten so big!! She is so cute! I love her list! I love the fact that Justin calls her a bald headed gummy bear! That is so funny!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Mitzi said...

Great update! She is precious!

3:50 PM  
Blogger lyla said...

FINALLY!!! we've been waiting and waiting...
lilly and mamie want to tell henley that they love karen katz books too. and we ALL think it is so funny that justing calls her the bald-headed gummy bear. i can't quite quit laughing about that right now. love you!

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the list. She is so cute. Stella says to tell your precious little bald headed gummy bear that she misses her and wants to see her very soon. Hope you guys are doing well.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Amanda's News said...

Can you believe she is already 5months? I wish we got to visit with you at church a little longer. But life with kids gets a little hectic:) She is just precious!!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Yea, an update! Casey, she looks like you in that pic (obviously minus your gorgeous hair...) - she is adorable! I'm glad she's a good sleeper and it always is a plus that she likes her baths! Don't worry, Nina just popped her first 2 teeth through and she's almost 9 months old. I hope you guys are doing well - we'd love to get together!!!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Blessed said...

She's as cute as ever! So glad she sleeps for you. That is AWESOME! Hopefully, lunch will work out soon.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Heather B Mc said...

Very cute!!!!! Brooks use to always poop in his bouncy seat too!! It must just be a good position for them. Glad she sleeps.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Dee-Dee said...

She is getting so much bigger. She is adorable! Liked your list...

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that's not the best photo, but George was so proud of that onesie!

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, new post, PLEASE!!!

6:38 PM  
Blogger Cristie said...

Yeah, we need a new post from you! Are y’all still in Memphis? Henley is adorable, I just love those cheeks. Let me know if you are ever in Nashville, I would love to meet Henley.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Blessed said...

New post of the cutie, please.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home