Wednesday, November 05, 2008

This little piggy...

went trick or treating...well, to about three or four houses. We had halloween this year with the cousins, and Henley was a trooper. I figured she would last about 2 seconds, but having Riley and Jancey to entertain her made it last for about 30 minutes. Henley is already trying to eat some candy...


Post Halloween: This was always my favorite part about halloween because you go home and take inventory of all the goods. In my case, I would toss tootsie rolls (YUCK!), butterfingers, and candy corn. I don't think Henley would toss anything. The girl loves food and all kinds (hence the costume), so halloween was an event. I think Henley has a new love...CHOCOLATE! I let Henley have a morsel of chocolate, and we might as well kiss veggies and fruit goodbye because she has now hit the mother of all tastes. This is what happened when I said no more...
I have no excuses for my lack of blogging... except for moving, building a new house, and chasing around a 1 year old. But, I really have no excuses.

9 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

Yay a post! Henley looks precious in every picture! Love the piggy costume and her little jack o lantern shirt! You have to come up here next week! We will have fun!!!!

8:18 PM  
Blogger lyla said...

I had almost given up on checking your blog...what a surprise! Precious, precious, precious pictures and piggy costume! I can't believe she looks so big and grown up! Glad you posted :) I love her Halloween outfit with her name on it--so cute! hope i can see you guys soon!

8:19 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

What a precious little piggy! Glad that you finally updated!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

So good to see an update from you! Henley's costume is adorable and so is she! Nina has found chocolate too....and we have the same problem in our house. Hope the homebuilding is going well and everything else going on. Keep up the posting!

11:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

henley is such a cute lil piggy!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Cristie said...

Glad your back, love your lil piggy!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Blessed said...

So glad you are blogging again!

Henley is too cute and you look amazing!

We miss having you close by. :( We know you are loving being close to family!

8:32 PM  
Blogger lyla said...

this little piggy wants to see some christmas pictures :)

10:11 PM  
Blogger lyla said...

i think henley is crying in that picture because she wants a new post. seriously.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home