Thursday, April 03, 2008

Henley Takes Flight

Today, I had my first of many adventures with Henley. She took her first flight. Henley and I flew into to Chattanooga so I could take some continuing education. She was so sweet! After 10-15 minutes of squealing, Henley lost the battle and finally fell asleep. I was in pre-panic mode at that point, so I was relieved. First of all, everyone is SO friendly when you travel alone with a baby. She was showing off for the security ladies in Memphis, so I think I could have smuggled in some tweezers or something, and they wouldn't have cared.
This man was so hilarious! In the rain, he helped me so much by getting the stroller gear all ready to be stowed away. By the way, Pegs are really cute, but they can be complicated to close up and attach the seat into. He said he didn't love babies, but I think Henley may have changed his mind for a minute.

5 Comments:

Blogger lyla said...

so cute!!! that picture is HILARIOUS! you think that guy knows he's been posted about on your blog? i'm glad she did so well...i am always too chicken to try flying by myself with lilly and mamie. being scared of flying probably doesn't help--i need a babysitter for me! henley looks so calm and cool--like she hangs out with a stange man with an umbrella on the tarmac every day!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Awwwww, I am SOOO glad you are back to blogging!! She is beautiful! I think she is looking A LOT more like you for sure! She is precious!!!! I love the easter pictures with that bonnet...oh it makes me want a girl too! I just saw where you called and I will call you back. We are getting settled back in at home. Anyway, GREAT pictures!

6:51 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Too cute! Yes, you can smuggle probably anything through with a baby...how horrible is that? But it's true! I don't put anything in bags anymore because if I have the kids, they just send it on through! Glad you're back to blogging on a regular basis!

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Henley has the cutest little smile! She was such a good baby this weekend while MeeMaw and Paw Paw were babysitting. I forgot she was even there at lunch. She never made a peep. Hopefully we can get together more next time you are in town.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Dee-Dee said...

I am glad to catch some updates on your precious girl. She has gotten so much bigger and is such a pretty little thing. That picture of her with that guy is hilarious, and I just love her little Easter pictures! Too cute!

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home