Monday, February 12, 2007

It's A New Day

I'll try this again..

Catch Up Time-
House not for sale anymore. It was on the market for 2 weeks, then we decided to stick it out and save some moola. I know if anyone actually still checks this blog they are sick of those stupid house pics (yes, that's you Gavin). We just love this location and dread the whole moving process.

I work at Kmart, yes I said Kmart. It's not just any Kmart, it is the only one left standing in Memphis. It was the best offer and best schedule. After much debate, I decided working 1 weekend a month was hard to find in pharmacy. Growing up with a full-time pharmacist mom who worked every other weekend, I saw first hand the effects of a grueling schedule. Not that she wasn't wonderful, but I know it wasn't always easy for her or us. I really don't know how she did it all. She is still a Superwoman!
So, Kmart it is.

Oh yeah, I'm pregnant.

We found out over Christmas that we were expecting our first baby this summer. We really couldn't be happier. I really felt like God was looking out for us -the timing was perfect. I am done with school and have been for 7 months. Justin has a great new job. So, I guess some things are worth waiting for. The only problem is that I have become more neurotic than ever. I'm sure that does not surprise any of you. Poor, poor Justin. This week, my concern is that the baby does not have any arms or legs. Am I the only crazy one?
It's a new day, It's a new life...


10 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

You crack me up - he/she has arms and legs! Just wait till the ultrasound! Glad you are blogging again!

3:32 PM  
Blogger AJnChattown said...

YEAH! I am so glad you've updated. Sorry we missed you guys this weekend. CONGRATULATIONS officially on the baby. I told Hunter the other day I am so excited for you guys. I am putting you as a link so I can check for updates. Hope you feel better every day.

7:45 PM  
Blogger The Hadfields said...

I was afraid there wouldn't be a heart beat at every one of my doctors visits. It's totally normal to be scared!!! So, are you guys staying in Memphis then? I bet you guys have made alot of friends there. Any chance you'll ever move back to Chattanooga? Good luck with everything Casey!! And congrats on the job!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Blessed said...

Casey,
Hey! I have had 5 ultrasounds with this pregnancy, one was even the 4 d and I still WORRY! Ask Seth! I worry about the foods I eat, how much he is moving, if he has ears (it looks like he doesn't on our 4 d pic), etc etc. So, you are completely normal. I would tell you it gets better, but I am sure it's only fixing to get worse as I am ready to deliver anyday.

Anyways, enough about that. I am sure both of our babies have ears, arms, legs, and toes. I am SO excited for you and can't wait to check your blog for updates! :) And, I am glad you are staying in your precious house to start your family!

5:15 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

You are a nut! I loved reading your blog. I am ready for the baby in the stomach pics to start showing up! Let's get together soon! PS Kmart Rocks!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

Casey and Justin - Congrats on the baby news! Can't wait to find out what you're having. And glad you found a job that suits your schedule...good jobs are hard to come by. Can't wait to hear all of your cute stories on pregnancy, etc.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Jesse Faris said...

Yay! Glad the blog is back up. I'll be reading!

The only worrying *I* do is when I think I'm pregnant and I never am. Whew!

2:55 PM  
Blogger angie c said...

Gosh! I checked this a few weeks after I found out you were pregnant to see if you've updated then gave up. I should have checked more! I'm so glad you are back at it. We miss you guys, let's hang out soon.
ang

9:28 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Casey,
I'm not sure if you remember me or not but I found your blog and wanted to say hi and congrats on being pregnant! I aw Katie Land in January and she told me but its good to tell you in person (well via blog-about as good as it will get) congratulations! Sounds like you guys are doing great in Memphis!

1:00 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Congrats Casey and Justin! You're funny...enjoy the craziness of pregnancy. Poor Justin-you still look young, definately not 40ish! Hey, nothing wrong with the blue light special! :)

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home